Dienstag, 4. August 2009

1st day of shopping

My last training day was the 20.06.2009. In the meantime I ran 2 or 3 times but I didn't count it. I need to work more regular on my fitness. I will defitively start this week in Germany again. We will stay here until 16.08. Enough time to make progress. Today I bought a lot of trekking stuff for the big trip. To give you an idea here is a list: 1x sleeping bag (Classic Dragon 750 regular smokeblue) = 250 € 1x rucksack (Tight Evo-L deep red, 30 liter) = 90 € 2x underpants (Boxer Men CC Falke, Black) = 50 € 1x leggins (Thermo-Pro-Lite, Leggins, lang, schwarz) = 60 € 1x rain trousers (Full zip precip pant, black) = 90 € 1x trekking trousers (Pallisade pant men, coffee bean) = 110 € 2x T-Shirt (Atlas SS Men 150, black, blue) = 100 € 1x long arm shirt (Mako men 190, graphite/ash) = 90 € 1x sweater (Thermo-pro Rollkragen mit RV, schwarz) = 100 € 1x cardigan (Aconcagua jacket men, black) = 140 € 1x cap (Thermo Pro cap, schwarz) = 22 € 1x headlamp (Tikka II XP, graphite, 1 Watt LED) = 50 € 1x sterilization tablets (Micropur Forte MF 1T, für je 1 liter Wasser, 100 Tabl.) = 17 € In total: 1.170 € And I still need a lot of things, especially trekking boots, socks, duffle bag, rain jacket, gloves, medicin and much more. I will buy the rest next week. The clothes are very good and very tight. This is important for the low temperatures. When I am wearing it I am looking like spider man :)

Keine Kommentare: